I’m collecting the 1973 set, slowly but surely. This post is the latest in my quest for the completion.
- Card Facts – Rich Coggins, Jim Wohlford, Richie Zisk – Baltimore Orioles, Kansas City Royals, Pittsburgh Pirates – Card #611
- Purchase Price – $.56 (Ebay lot 4/$2.24)
Seems like a lot to pay for a single card or even lot compared to what I usually spend, but the lot of 4 had a couple Hall of Famers with this card so I pulled the trigger anyways. I don’t know Coggins, and I know Wohlford from the 1981 Topps set. But Richie Zisk I know from my collecting days. Of course, it’s mainly because of the last name starting with a Z.
- Card Facts – Ted Sizemore – St. Louis Cardinals – Card #128
- Purchase Price – free (Trade with “Crinkly Wrappers”)
Another poised shot. But at least Ted is looking at the camera, that’s more than I can say than a lot of the other cards in this set. And look at those side burns, and the color of the hair matches his uniform. Ted’s got swag.
- Cards posted in this set – 39
- Total price paid – $5.15
- Average price per card – $0.13
- Cards left to post – 645 (including NNO Checklists)
- Percentage posted – 39/684 (6% posted)
- Percentage completed – 76/684 (11% completed)
Price per card went up with the big purchase of $.56 up there but another trade card from Ted helps keep it from going up too much. Also got bumped up to 6% posting. The percentage completed should go up as soon as I get some trade cards from Josh at “Royals and Random”. I’m going to try to get those logged in later today so by Tuesday’s post they should be completed.