Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, February 3, 2012

1981 Topps–Billy Sample #283, Checklist #31

I’m collecting the 1981 set, slowly but surely. This post is the latest in my quest for the completion.
81topps-billysample283_thumb
  • Card Facts – Billy Sample – Texas Rangers – Card #283
  • Purchase Price – $.05 (ebay lot 100/$4.99)

Guess Topps went with the ugly green from the 70’s a decade late.  Another posed picture with him looking somewhere else.

81topps-checklist31_thumb

At least I didn’t have to pay for a checklist.  Hopefully I get all the checklists in trades.

  • Cards posted in this set – 42
  • Total price paid – $1.89
  • Average price per card – $0.05
  • Cards left to post – 684
  • Percentage posted – 42/726 (6% posted)
  • Percentage completed – 426/726 (59% completed)

Not to exciting of a post with a checklist, but it’s a card, and it’s part of the set.  Sorry.  Blame the random process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.