Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Crinkly cards with no Wrappers

I picked up some cards from “Crinkly Wrappers” as he was downsizing his cards.  I picked up about a 300 or 400 count box of cards for cheap.  I won’t go through and post everything I got but I will show the White Sox cards I got.  Everything else I got will be up for trade when I get around to getting them all on my trade page, but if you see a set here that your collecting and want to know if I have certain cards of the set, let me know.  Comment or email jccsst1022 at gmail dot com.

purchase01

Got a Konerko, yes!  I really like the Danks rookie in the bottom corner.  I like the rookie cards in general with the black background.

purchase02

No Konerko’s here, but all cards I didn’t have.  Like I said, I got a bunch of these sets so if you need any, let me know.

Thanks to “Crinkly Wrappers” for the chance at these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.