Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Chicago

I am out of town this weekend so try not to miss me too much.  I am currently sitting in my hotel room in downtown Chicago with plans of walking Michigan avenue "the Magnificent Mile."  I will be back home tomorrow to resume not really normal programming.

I want to start some 1981 topps posts as well as some today's 9.  I'm behind but I also want to throw some posts for the blog bat around going around.  Not sure really how it works but I figured just answering some questions about our hobby shouldn't be to hard and since they are ready made subjects and I lack a creative mind to come up with my own, it's right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.