Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Trade Bait

Just wanted to let you know I’ve added photo’s to my trade bait page the other day.  And I have gotten a few more that I have added to that page today but I figured I’d give you a look at what’s new here.

tradebait02

Jaque Jones autograph – picked it up at the LCS very cheap.  Picked up another card for myself as well, that post will come at a later date.  I’ve scanned all my 1981, 1973 and all my trades and purchases, now I just have to get around to typing the posts out.  Should be able to slam that stuff out this week since I have no kids which means no boy or girl scouts either.

tradebait01

I picked these up from Kyle of “Juuust A Bit Outside” or “JABO’s”.  He was selling off cards 10 for $2.  I picked up 3 for my PC’s and 1 1981 Topps that you’ll see later.  Since I needed 10, I grabbed these 6 just because.  So if you want them, let me know.  Also check out my trade bait page for my auto’s, game-used, parallels, numbered and inserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.