Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Purchase from JABO’s

I posted on my trade bait post a little while back that I had purchased cards from Kyle at “JABO’s.”  He was selling off 10 cards for $2.  I grabbed these 3 cards along with an 1981 Topps for my set collection and then the 6 cards I posted as trade bait.  Here’s what I got for myself.

purchase-kyle01

  • Chad Henne – 2008 UD Football Heroes
  • Chris Sale – 2011 Topps Chrome Xfractor(?)
  • Tom Seaver – 2011 Topps 60

Chad Henne for the Wolverine collection.  Chris Sale for the White Sox Collection.  And the Tom Seaver goes over to my player collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.