Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

3 for Trey

* I put my January purchases on random for today's post.

All I got left are Michigan guys (at least for this month) so the only question is, is this going to be a basketball player or football player.



I picked up 3 more Trey Burke's which gives me 17 of his. He's tied with Mitch McGary for the 2nd highest amount of basketball player collection. Of course, I only have 125 basketball cards in my collections and they all would be former Wolverine players.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.