Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Agent Kirk

* I put my January purchases on random for today's post.

Today's cards go into my, um, well, not really any of my collections. Yes, I looked for them and purchased them from Sportlots, but they don't fit into any of my collections. I just wanted them.


Yes, I admit it, I'm a Trekkie. I've been wanting this card for awhile and it never popped up in my price range on Ebay but now that I use Sportlots, I looked for it and bought it.


Of course, I had to get a card of Agent Carter from the Marvel universe. Of course, it doesn't hurt that she's hot and I've always had a thing for girls in athletic wear and baseball caps. Judging by the card, she even looks like she knows what she doing.

I still haven't figured out where to even put these cards, they are still sitting on my desk waiting for me to decide.

2 comments:

  1. Cool Kirk. I'm more of a Star Wars guy, but I did watch a fair share of Star Trek as a kid too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I pulled every other First Pitch insert card except the Shatner. I didn't even know that existed.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.