Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, February 10, 2020

World Series Hero

I put my January purchases on random for today's post.

Today is a great post. It's a player I rarely add cards to his collection and while he's not my favorite Sox player, he's up there pretty far. I liked him before he became one our 2005 World Series heroes.



The top 2 look familiar, I would have guessed I had them but I didn't have them listed on TCDB. The bottom card I don't think I've ever seen that set before. I'm familiar with Platinum but that blue with yellow stripes I have never seen before. These 3 cards put my Crede collection at 67 cards but remember how I said that I don't add cards that often. I only added 1 card last year, and 1 card the year before that, none in 2017. So the 3 cards today are the most since 2016 that I added. When I shopped on Ebay, his cards just didn't come up much so I sought out a few on Sportlots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.