Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Little Saturday

I planned on posting yesterday but I was way to sleepy at the end of the day. I don't sleep much during the week and then make up for it on the weekends.

Today, we get another Tier 1 player who was a White Sox player and played during the vintage years of my vintage collection so we could get multiple collections here.




Well we did hit the White Sox collection along with the Aparicio collection. We got vintage look a-likes but no vintage. I do have most of his base cards from his playing days but not all so I may try to get some of those, if I remember. These 4 make 95 of Aparicio. I know that top card has been used a few times with his cards. I'm pretty sure a Shoebox Legends set used the same and I think another Topps reprint used it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.