Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, February 6, 2020

More Michigan PC's

I put my January purchases on random and came up with this post.

Apparently random.org wants me to get my Michigan PC, a card players out of the way early this month as this is another one.


This is my 8th different card of Chris Wormley. Technically, I have 10 but I have a couple of dupe autos. Nothing to fancy about this card.


This is only my 3rd card of Chase Winovich. All 3 of them are from this set so none of them are all that nice. This is the gold version of the base, which I have.


Since neither of the previous cards weren't very special, I'll throw this one is as well because it is super slick. Michigan colors, the block M, you can't go wrong. I was searching out Michigan cards when I ran across it and had to get it. I don't have a player collection of LaMarre but this will go to the Michigan collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.