Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Sauce Castillo

* I put my January purchases on random for today's post.

Today's purchases are of Sauce Castillo of some team in Spain. Doesn't sound like a player I would collect.



Ah, that seems better. I really like Stauskas at Michigan, when he got on fire, he could hit from anywhere. He's played for 5 different NBA teams since 2014 and is currently playing in Spain but he's still a Michigan man. These 3 cards give me 17 of the Canadian sharpshooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.