Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, February 28, 2020

New PC

My last post of January's pick-ups with one day to spare. I finally remembered to get my cards from my mom (from my cousin, she visited him in NC last week) and just skimmed through them. There were some 2020 Topps Sox cards which would have been awesome except I already bought them on Sportlots and those will be here tomorrow. I did get a Michigan auto that I was looking forward to. Duplicates actually, so Dennis might see one as well if he doesn't have it already.

On to today's post though. This guy was a beast for us and I have been trying to at least get a few of his cards.


These 2 cards give me 2 cards in his collection. That's right, these are the first 2 cards. Now you see why I've been trying to get a couple. Hopefully, the first 2 of many. Obviously, they both are going to the Michigan collection as well since he's in his maize and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.