Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Beltin' Bill

* I put my January purchases on random for today's post.

Only one card today but it does go into 2 different collections. White Sox collection and the player collection. He's a guy before my time but I like him in the pre and post game coverage around the Sox games.


This 1 card of Beltin' Bill Melton is from one of those SSPC sets. It is only my 13th card of Bill but according to TCDB, he only has 66 and I have all of his base cards from his playing days so his cards are fairly difficult to come by. This is the only one of the 13 that isn't a Topps card.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.