Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, February 3, 2020

A Superbowl Hero

I'm all ready to post this months cards. I counted out 25 posts and there are 26 days left in the month. It'll be close but if I get in bind, I have a few posts that can be combined as they only have one card, much like today's post.

The rest of the posts will be random but I chose today's to start us off because of what happened last night.


Do you remember that 4th and 10 stop last night to pretty much seal the deal for the Chiefs? That was none other than Michigan Man Frank Clark. 

Here's today's card that I just picked up last month.


This is the first card that I've grabbed of Frank Clark so that player collection is officially underway. It's not for lack of trying, he was one of my searches on Ebay but I never got any cards to come up. Now that I'm Sportlots, I searched out at least one and this is what I came up with.

So the Frank Clark Collection is underway and my February posts are underway.

*Update - I went to tag Frank Clark on this blog and realized I had another one. I went to it trying to figure out why it wouldn't come up on my collection page on TCDB. It's because they had it linked to some Frank Clark who played soccer in the late 60's-early 70's.

I had planned on posting yesterday morning but I got trapped working on my pages at the top and updating them and it ended up taking hours off my day. Since I no longer update my player collection spreadsheets and pretty much live and die by TCDB, I had to update all the links on my player collections and vintage collections.

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny, I have the same two Clark cards you have, plus just one more (2018 Donruss base). I'd be happy to root for him if he wasn't such a jackass that he got kicked off the team for DV, then was a douche to a reporter after he got drafted. Guys like him and Lewan need to start representing us better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clark was a beast in Seattle. Surprised Panini didn't produce more cards of him.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.