Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, January 31, 2020

Sportlots - Tier 1 PC's - PK

Nothing like the last day of the month to finish my January pick-ups. I would have posted it in the last couple of days but after my perfect attendance for work last year, I got extremely sick and had to miss. I figured since I was home, I could post. Nope, didn't feel like doing anything, so you get it on the last day.

I got my cards for next month but I still have to log them before I can start posting them which I should be able to do this weekend.

Enough about that, let's check out the final tier 1 player collection. He would be my favorite player which is why I saved the best for last.



I enjoy seeing him in other uniforms because it means those team lost out on him, which was good for us. I don't have a ton of cards of his in the Reds uniform but I have some. I think he was only there less than a year, I could look it up, but I'm lazy. These 3 cards give me 439 cards of Paulie.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.