Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Sportlots - Tier 1 PC's with Hart

We made it to the Tier 1 collection additions. Woo Hoo! I'm going to do a post for each player so today you only get 1 card. I'm starting with this guy since we just finished a bunch of Michigan Men and he is one of those. He's still my favorite player all time with Michigan.


This is my 44th card of Mike Hart. Out of all those cards, only 3 are not from 2008 and those 3 are from 2009. Which makes it more surprising out of the other 41 cards that I didn't have the regular base from Bowman yet but at least I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.