Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, January 6, 2020

Sluggo - Vintage (1973-1970)

Back to work today, damn it! 2 weeks off makes it really hard to go back but after going back, I'm still here posting so that's a positive. These are the times I tend to stop posting because I get to tired after work.

I will continue on with some more vintage from Sluggo. Today, we'll get through the rest of the 70's.


Sluggo gave me 10 or 12 cards from the 1973 set but I had most of them as that's one of the sets I'm over half way completed. These 2 are pretty good cards regardless, especially for free. I'll always take Munson cards, even if he did play for the Yankees.  These 2 put the set at 457 cards for a 69% completed.


I also got 2 more for the 1972 set. These only give me 64 cards for that set which is good for 8% completed.






These 9 cards, plus the 1 below from the 1971 set definitely helped it along. They put the set at 107 cards and 14% completed.


I separated this one because it also goes to my Tom Seaver collection. This card gave me 370 different cards of Tom Terrific.



Last but not least, these 4 cards from the 1970 set put it at 63 cards and 8.7% completed. Yes, that's a former Wolverine at the end and no, I'm not completed with the vintage posts. Tomorrow will head to the 60's.

1 comment:

  1. The 71T Lindy Mc Daniel and Deron Johnson cards are beautiful. And the 73T Munson is one of my favorite base cards of him.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.