Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Sportlots - Tier 3 PC's, part 2

I missed a day of posting, I was snoozing hard after sleeping to much over the weekend and then not enough on Sunday night. Either way, we're back to add the next post to my Tier 3 collections.



We'll start off with some Schmidt's. I'm not sure I've ever seen that first card before and I remembered having the whole set of 1989 Fleer. When I logged it though, I realized it is from the update set. These 3 give me 136 cards of him.


I love these because I remember collecting the stickers in the sticker books. When I saw them on Sportlots, I knew those were the 3 I was going to buy. They give me 65 for the Yaz collection.

1 comment:

  1. Next time I see an 89 Fleer Update set for a buck at the flea market, I'll have to grab it just to get my hands on one of those Schmidts.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.