Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Sluggo - Vintage (50's)

Today is the last post of the Vintage that Sluggo sent me, then I'll start getting into my first Sportlots purchase. Let's see what Yankee, I mean, Vintage cards we got from the 50's.


We'll start with the 59's. I actually have to look up the 50's cards to see what year they are, I don't know them as well. These 2 give me 9 cards for that set and only 4 of those are White Sox cards.


I got 1 from 1955 Topps. It's only my 6th from that set and only 1 of those is a Sox card.


I even received a 1955 Bowman which are definitely rare to me. This is only my 4th with only one of those being a Sox card.



Last but not least, I got 4 cards for the 1953 Topps set. Guess how many cards I now have from that set? That's right, 4. These were the first 4 cards I have gotten from 1953 and according to TCDB, they are my oldest cards now.

1 comment:

  1. With the way that you used to bid on eBay, I don't imagine that a lot of cards from these sets were gonna be had for $0.29 with free shipping :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.