Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, January 24, 2020

Sportlots - Tier 1 PC's - Dravecky

The wife made me go to Target today, it was supposed to be a drive up pick up but she text me at work to inform me she screwed it up and I had to go in. So you all know what that means. I bought a box of cards. I haven't logged them yet so you'll have to wait to see what I got, probably tomorrow.

Today we're going to look at another Tier 1 PC pick-up from Sportlots. It's Friday so I'm going to go and pick up some more cards today and I'll probably ship what I have in my box as we are getting into the end of the month so I'll have some cards to post next month. I'm still working out exactly how I'm going to do this with Sportlots but this seems to be working for now.


Just one card again today. I have trouble finding cards of him, partly because there isn't a ton like those players who played in the 90's. TCDB only has 88 cards listed of him and this card is my 37th. A lot of what's left are oddballs suck as this card. I don't remember this Fleer set, I had a bunch of them back in the day but this one is from 1988 and that's about when I stopped collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.