Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Sportlots - Tier 2 PC's, part 3

Today, we have the last of the Tier 2 baseball PC's. Tomorrow we'll start with the Tier 2 Michigan PC's.

Basically as of now, what I'm doing is going on Sportlots every weekend and spending about $5. Towards the end of the month, I have them shipped to me and then I have cards to post for the following month.

I was on there today, I specifically looked for a couple of 1985 Topps because that set is almost finished and then I wanted to search for other stuff but it is extremely hard to search for anything unless you know what you want. I figured I'd look for some Sox or Michigan cards but you can't search by team so basically, I need to know exactly what I'm looking for before I search so I need to figure something out. I'm not sure what yet, but I'll figure something out. Player cards and set cards are easy, it's the team cards I need to work on.

I'm done with my bitching, here's today's cards.

*All of these cards were picked up for $.25/shipped on Sportlots.



Once again, another former Wolverine. I've had one on multiple posts in a row. A former Wolverines, a former Sox player and now a current Sox front office employee. I can't remember what he does off the top of my head but I think it has something to do with the minors, I could be wrong. These 2 cards make 29 for the Getz collection. I don't run across his cards to often.



I also managed 3 more Shoeless cards. His collection has gone up quite a bit in the last couple of months, I received 9 last year, and almost all of those were in the last couple of months. These 3 make 26 cards of Joe.

4 of those cards also go to the White Sox collection. The last Shoeless Joe is with Cleveland.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.