Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Sportlots - Tier 3 PC's, part 3

My last post of Tier 3 player collections. Whichever sellers I purchased from must not have had any more for these player collections as I didn't get 3 of any of them.



Even though this post is about the Steve Carlton cards, they both go to the Vintage collection and the Fleer goes to the Mike Schmidt collection as well. These 2 cards put the Carlton collection at 111 cards.


I only picked up 1 Johnny Bench and it's a newer one, as new as you can get here as I don't have any 2020 cards yet. This card puts that collection at 93 cards.


I also picked up one card of Ryan Zimmerman, this is my 108th card of Zimmy.

Next post, we'll start hitting the tier 2 collections.

1 comment:

  1. That 82F card sure brings back memories of just how loaded. those early 80's Phillies teams were.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.