Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Sluggo - Vintage (1969-1963)

I'm back with more vintage from Sluggo, today will hit on the 60's, 1969-1963 to be exact. Once again, be prepared to see a lot of Yankees.


Just 1 card from the 1969 set. This card gives me 49 cards from that set which puts it at 7% completed.


These 2 from 1968 give me 39 cards from this set which puts it at 6.5% complete. To be honest, I don't really remember picking up that many cards of either set but that's what it says I have.


While I do recognize a couple of the names above, I really recognize this one. This 1966 Topps makes 34 cards and 5.7% completed.


I do like the pennants on this set, now if it didn't have that pink. As you should know, if the cards are going to have a solid border, it should at least be a color of the team represented. These 2 from the 1965 set make 24 cards and 4% completed.


This is my 24th card from the 1964 set. This might be my favorite set from the 60's but I couldn't really tell you an exact reason for that. This set is also at 4% completed.



Considering every other card on this post is a posed shot, that Yanks World Series card is probably my favorite from this post. These 4 cards boost my 1963 set to 12 cards and 2% completed.

I still have 2 more posts of vintage from Sluggo. Will we make it to the 50's and if so, how far? Or did I get a bunch of 1962-1960 and that's the last 2 posts. Stay tuned to find out.

2 comments:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.