Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Sluggo - Vintage (1977-1975)

I did get my sportlots cards logged so once I get through the vintage, I'll have those to show. Although Sportlots shorted me one of the packages they said would be there, I'm still awaiting an email back from them.

Yesterday we saw the 1978 and younger of the cards Sluggo gave me. Today will go a little older.



As I said in the last post, lots of Yankees. These 3 from the 1977 Topps set put me at 133 cards which is just above 20% completed.


2 more Yankees. Not a fan of this set because of the colors. If they matched up the colors with the teams I would be ok with it. These 2 cards put me at 190 cards which is 28.8% completed.




Lots more Yankees. Another set where the colors don't match the teams but I can tolerate this one more. These 5 cards gave me 68 cards and that's good for 10.3% completed.

Come on back for the next post of just 1974's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.