Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Sluggo - Vintage (1974)

I'm still waiting on an email back from Sportlots on the package they said they sent me. I've been working on logging all my cards from my blog to a spreadsheet and I'm within a few (blog) months of getting finished so I'm sure I'll push harder to get them logged in. The spreadsheet is currently at 13,453 cards logged. Once I get the  cards from my blog logged, then I have to go through all my boxes to see what I haven't gotten logged so I'm nowhere near done but slowly getting there. The sad thing is I can tell you when I started to log my cards and let's just say, last October was 4 years ago so I've be at it for awhile. Maybe 2020 is the year I get caught up, let's hope.

Let's get to the cards. I showed all the Vintage cards my cousin game me up to the 1975. Today I'm just going to show you the 1974 Topps, he was working on completing this set so he had a bunch of dupes.







He gave me all 10 of these cards. It started with that Winfield rookie as he said he had an extra one for me. Then he remembered his dupes from trying to complete the set and it ended up with actually more than 10 but I already had the others. These 10 give me 192 cards for the set which puts me at 29% completed.




He also sent me these 6 cards that aren't technically part of the Vintage collection, but I'm not going to turn them down either.

Next up, the rest of the 70's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.