Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Sportlots - Tier 1 PC's - Tom Terrific

Down to the last 2 posts, down to the last vintage player of this package. He's a HOF'r and he played for the Sox, both of them actually, but I remember him from when I was a Mets fan as a kid.



That top card also goes to the Vintage collection and the White Sox collection. A 3 for 1 you could say. The bottom 2 only go to the Seaver collection which now stands at 371 cards. 

2 comments:

  1. Man, I need that 300 wins card. How have I not seen it before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo used on that Donruss card is fantastic! I wonder if anyone else has ever used it before. I'd love to see it without it being photoshopped.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.