Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Sportlots - Tier 2, Michigan Men part 3

This is the last (but not least) of the Michigan guys from Tier 2. I'm currently watching their basketball team and it isn't good. They couldn't hit a 3 if they moved the line in to a layup.



We'll start off with the same photo we've seen a hundred times of Taylor Lewan. I now have 22 cards of Taylor and 9 of them are this same photo. That's a tad ridiculous.



3 more of Darboh. I started his collection off with a bunch of relics and autos and have lately started getting more base and inserts of him. These 3 make 25 cards, 19 of those are relics or autos.


I managed one more Jehu card as well.  This one only gives me 9 of him.


Also managed one more of Moe Hurst and this only makes 8 of him. The nice thing about his collection is they are all Michigan uniforms.



Also got 3 more Jake Butt's, 2 in the maize an blue. Really like the bottom card because of the block M. These cards get his collection up to 18 cards. Some of these Michigan collections are moving along a little faster with Sportlots.

Next up are my tier 1 purchases or my main player collections. I know Sportlots will help out there because I rarely pick up any of their cards on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.