Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

3 Singles

* I put my January purchases on random for today's post.

I pulled up one of my single card purchases (player collection) so instead, I'm going to drop 3 of my single card purchases in one post. They are all related as they are all previous Michigan alumns.


We'll start with the only of the 3 that also goes to the Michigan collection. Just because they took the wings off his helmet doesn't mean you can fool me. This is my 10th card of Chesson. I already had the gold version of this so now I have the base to go with it.


I also picked up another Caris LeVert for his collection. This is my 12th card of LeVert and I have none in a Michigan jersey. I'm not sure I've ever seen one either.


Last but not least, the actual card that got randomned for this post. James Bourque was my last player collection to start (until I get my next cards from Sportlots). This is only my 2nd card of his as I just started his collection last month. As of now, TCDB only shows 41 total cards so hopefully that will go up so I have a better chance of continuing this collection. I'm thinking if he's getting these kind of cards, maybe some Bowman this year? He was in last years, but only autographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.