Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Tom Terrific

*I put my January purchases on random for today's post.

As per the random, today's post is one of my favorite all-time players. I started liking him as a kid because I was a Mets fan growing up. Of course, he was gone from the Mets by the time I actually started watching baseball. He did come back to the Mets for a year when I was watching, then left for none other than the White Sox. He recently retired from public life as he is suffering from Dementia.




All these Seaver's and only one was a White Sox and on top of that, it was an unlicensed product. These 5 cards give me 376 cards and that's good for my 3rd highest player collection. He'll stay at 3rd highest for awhile as he is 89 cards from 2nd and the next collection below him is 171 cards away.

1 comment:

  1. 376 Seavers is a solid number. I'd be lucky to find 50 sitting in my collection. I did enjoy following his career though when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.