Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Tim Jr

I put my January posts on random to get today's post.

After the vintage White Sox player yesterday, today we get a modern day Michigan alumni.



These 3 cards of Tim Jr. give me 24 cards of him, which is my highest basketball player collection. That's not terribly impressive but I haven't collected other sports for very long either. He's on another team (Dallas) as well and I don't have any cards from there yet. I was thinking that was my first from the Hawks but it was actually my 3rd.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't followed Jr's career... but I sure loved watching Sr. play back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was back when the NBA was worth watching.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.