Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Spring Peppers

* I put my January purchases on random for today's post.

I just got back from the Sportlots website, purchasing this weeks cards. For those that don't know, I purchase around $5/week from Sportlots. I don't spend any more than $.50 on each card, usually under $.25 for most. I use the box shipping option and the Friday around a week left in the month, I ship what has showed up there so far so I get it before the beginning of the next month.



We'll start off with these 4 of the former Wolverine. He was a stud at Michigan. I haven't heard that much from the pros but then again, I don't watch the pros either so that doesn't necessarily mean much.

I saved the best for last. It's best because he is in the maize and blue on this card so it goes in the Michigan collection as well.

These 5 cards of Peppers make 12 in his player collection. That makes 8 that I've picked up this year already and 4 in the last 3 years. Using Sportlots is definitely helping out the PC's because I don't just wait to come across something like I did on Ebay.

Spring Training started today for the Sox where they just finished off the Reds, dropping a 4 spot in the 9th for some cushion. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game because I believe it will be on TV and I'm so ready to watch some baseball. Even if most of the players I know will be gone by the 2nd inning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.