Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Las Vegas Mo

* I put my January purchases on random for today's post.

One of the last 2 posts for this month. Good thing I got cards coming on Saturday for next month. I have cards at my mom's from my cousin as well if I could actually remember to pick them up.

Today's cards are another former Wolverine. When I see him, I picture him after a sack, rubbing his belly.



Big Mo Hurst. Last I heard, he's been pretty good for the now, Las Vegas Raiders. He was supposed to be a top 5 pick in the draft but it came out that he had a heart condition and he dropped into the 5th round. I remember thinking a lot of team were going to regret passing him up. These 2 cards put my Hurst Collection into the double digits with 10 cards.

1 comment:

  1. Las Vegas Raiders. I'm sure it rolls off of a lot of fans tongues... but I haven't gotten used to it... and doubt I will for a few years.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.