Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, April 17, 2022

3 Point Heat

With the NBA playoffs starting, a couple of Michigan guys have been playing well. Jordan Poole dropped 30 points in his first game and today's featured player dropped 27 points on 8 3-pointers. It's nice to see a couple Michigan guys getting some national love.


All 4, very colorful, Panini parallels feature the sharpshooter. Duncan Robinson is a pretty good success story going from a D-III to a D-I to the NBA and having pretty good success there.

These 4 cards give me 13 cards of him. They all came from the dollar box at the Shipshewana card show. I need to get an auto before he gets to expensive. It might already be too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.