Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Please come back

I guess it's fitting that this guy pop up on the random as he definitely need him to stop the bleeding. We just got swept by Cleveland and we're going into Minnesota this weekend. This guy has been out so far for the year but he's saying that he's going to pitch on Sunday but I haven't seen anything official. Oh yeah, to go along with all of our other injuries, Robert left with a groin injury today too. We apparently don't do well on short spring training when it comes to injuries. 

I picked this up in the dime box at my LCS. It's a gold minted insert from Topps Fire. I'd say a pretty good pick up for a dime.


Fred brought me this 2022 at work. All my 2022 cards so far have come from Fred or Sluggo which I can't complain about since I don't pay for either.

These 2 cards give me 158 of Lucas Giolito. Hopefully he comes back this weekend and hopefully he's already in mid-season form because we may need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.