Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, April 4, 2022

No Huddle Go Blue

Not sure if I'll watch the Championship game tonight. I do love some college basketball but it's just not the same when your team isn't playing. Guess it'll just depend on what I'm doing at the time since it isn't on until after 9.

Today's post is another former Wolverine that I picked up at the Shipshewana show.


Lots of shininess up there. These 3 all came from the $1 box at Shipshewana. I love getting the colored parallels for a buck. I'll pay that all day long. That No Huddle Blue at the bottom is numbered to /79 and it's in the Michigan uniform so it takes the cake.

These 3 give me 8 cards of Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.