Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

X Marks the card

The White Sox are not fairing too well the last week of spring training. They've lost 4 straight and they're losing a starter for 4 weeks. Lance Lynn came out the other day with knee issues and he's going to be out for a month. They are winning today but it's not over yet as I type this. Their next game is on Friday which is their Opening Day.

Maybe we can get this guy to come back and fill in for Lynn. He was a soft tosser so he should still be able to throw.

Along with all of those Michigan cards I found in the dollar box at Shipshewana, I also grabbed a few White Sox cards, including this XFractor of Mr. Perfect. I don't run into his cards very often so it was nice to find. It's also numbered to /250.

This is my 370th card of Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.