Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, April 7, 2022

A great year

Michigan hockey ended up like a lot of their sports this year. Close but no cigar. It's been a great year for Michigan athletics, a couple Big Ten titles and runs for championships in multiple sports in the major sports. We definitely shouldn't be the Butt of any jokes.

Did you figure out who the post is about?


This is the Xtra Points Red version. I already had the base and auto so I might as well add a color version. This came out of that dollar box in Shipshewana and is my 30th card of Jake Butt who retired last year after a career with injuries.

2 comments:

  1. I know you just post these so I'll tell you you have a nice Butt. Love those Prestige college cards including the parallels like this one.

    I was disappointed about the hockey game tonight too but it was still a great season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I'm blushing!

      I agree, those Prestige are pretty great.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.