Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Happy Birthday - Moritz Wagner

Moritz was born on this day in 1997, making him 25 today.

NBA Debut - November 17th, 2018 (Lakers)

Years Active -

  • 2018-19 (Lakers)
  • 2019-21 (Wizards)
  • 2021 (Celtics)
  • 2021-22 (Magic)

Lakers

Wizards

Cards on TCDB - 831 cards (up 28 from last year)

Cards I have - 20 cards (up 11 from last year)

PC Rank - #50 (#151 overall)

TCDB Rank - #5

Where they came from -

  • Ebay - 8 cards
  • Sportlots - 8 cards
  • Sluggo - 2 cards
  • Card Show (Kalamazoo) - 1 card
  • Card Show (Mishawaka) - 1 card
  • Card Show (Shipshewana) - 1 card


I have 2 relics of Moe.

I also have 2 autographs.


And 1 with both.

Happy Birthday Moe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.