Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Post Show Post

We had a really good show today. This particular show is smaller but very family friendly and we do really well on our boxes and sell a few showcase stuff so we decided instead of 3 showcases, we'd only do 1 and have more boxes. By the end of the show, we ended up selling a bunch of showcase stuff along with the box stuff. We did take all our showcase stuff and just left it in boxes next to the one showcase so I don't know if people paid more attention because they had to go through the box rather than skim a showcase or what but we sold a bunch. I didn't pick up any cards but I did pick up a few collectibles that I'll show off eventually.

Today's post is another Michigan football guy and he's still in the league.


I picked up these 2 parallels of DPJ. They are really cool looking and they scanned really well but as I said in previous post, I hate the workout gear cards. These were both dollar box pick-ups so I got them for $.78.

These 2 cards give me 20 now of DPJ.

I'm hoping to post on the Sluggo's Sports Cards blog later tonight of what we picked up at the show so check that out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.