Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, April 25, 2022

Blue Pauls

Since the Sox aren't playing today, the random decided to go ahead and show some Sox cards. At least it's of my favorite Sox player of all time.

I picked this up at the LCS in their dime box. It's PK and some other guy. This card gives me 578 cards of the other guy even though I don't have a PC of him. Lots of years with the Sox plus he played in the 90's where they produced a crap ton of cards and inserts.


I also picked up these 2 of PK at the Shipshewana card show in the dollar boxes. The top card is the blue version and is numbered to /900. The bottom is a refractor, also numbered but to /699. Some pretty good finds I think.

These 3 cards give me 712 cards of Konerko. He's my 2nd highest PC and is only the 2nd player I have over 700 cards of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.