Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Prestige Parallel

I've been enjoying my time off this week. The surgery wasn't as big of a deal as they said it would be. I probably could have gone back to work on Monday but I figured I already had the vacation time, I'm just going to chill for the week.

I've been scanning cards for TCDB, at least my PC ones, eventually I'll have to get to the White Sox Collection and that will take longer to locate the cards. I do have them all in player order but I'll have to pull them all out of drawers and sort through all the player cards.

Today's post, however, is not about baseball and I haven't checked to see if all his cards are scanned but I know I scanned this one at least.


The scan makes it look like a red parallel (at least to me) but it's actually the bronze parallel. You can tell by the #'d to /25. This wasn't a dollar box pickup, I paid a little more for it but I still thought it was a good deal. I did pick it up at the Shipshewana show.

This card gives me 19 of Rashan. I just looked and this card does need to be added to TCDB. I keep saying I'm going to add them as they come in, and then I slack off and forget. Which is why I'm going through my PC's again to get the scans caught up. I did that awhile ago, yet here I am, having to do it again.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oral. Dentist told me to take a couple of days off so I scheduled it on a Friday and took a week off.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.