Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 23, 2022

LuBob Gone, For Now

I mentioned our injury issues in my last non-birthday post and while I was set up at a card show today, I got an alert on my phone that Eloy is now hurt. This is getting ridiculous. Hopefully today's guy will be back soon.




Remember when I said that I went through Sluggo's White Sox cards and pulled cards I needed. This was a big portion of it. The top 2 scans are the reason I was working today's show for free, and half the next show we do. The bottom 2 were give me's so I didn't pay for them.

These 19 cards put my Robert collection at 70 cards. A far cry than what I would have guessed I would have been a year ago when I had trouble finding his cards at a decent price. Maybe the injuries will help his collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.