Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, April 22, 2022

Happy Birthday - Duncan Robinson

Duncan was born on this day in 1994, making him 28 today.

NBA Debut - October 24, 2018 (Heat)

Years Active -

  • 2018-current (Heat)
Heat

Cards on TCDB - 674 cards

Cards I have - 13 cards (up 13 from last year)

PC Rank - #46th (#377th overall)

TCDB Rank - #6th

Where they came from -

  • Sportlots - 6 cards
  • Sluggo - 4 cards
  • Card Show-Shipshewana - 3 cards

I don't have any Michigan, relic or autograph cards.

Happy Birthday Duncan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.