Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 16, 2022

800 Club

 So far so good, the Sox have won every series so far, that's my goal and should be theirs every year. You win 2 out of 3 every series and you're looking at over 100 wins. Obviously you're not going to win every one but that's what a goal is, something for you to strive to achieve. I think that's attainable and should be every teams goal.

I have another Tier 3 player today so again, lots of cards.

1992. 


1993.


1994.

1995.


1996.


1997.


1998.

2000.

All of the above are all from Sportlots. I'm not sure why I didn't have any 1999's but there you go.

I also picked up this Donruss Optic insert from the LCS in a dime box. Sometimes I wonder if they don't realize what's in there or not.


Just like yesterday, the last 2 came from dollar boxes ($.79) at the Shipshewana card show. Most of the cards in the dollar box were modern so it was rare to pull older, let alone an oddball.

These 85 cards put the Ripken collection at 804 cards which makes his collection the largerst PC I have and the first one over 800.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 800! Lots of very cool Cals in this bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink refractor of Ripken is sweet. I usually avoid buying Chrome Update blasters... but I'm starting to think maybe I should... since you can pulled refractors of retired players.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.