Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Series win

The Sox won their first series today. After losing the opener, they won the last 2. If we can get past our pitching injuries, we should definitely make some noise. Our offense looked really good, it should be a fun year.

This guy collided in the outfield with Robert again. They way injuries are going on with this team, he needs to knock that crap out. Everybody knows center fielder gets the call.

I went through all the boxes we set up at shows with and pulled out all of these and a whole stack of others. Needless to say, I'll be working a couple more shows just to work off the money I spent on various White Sox cards. You'll notice quite a few rookies up there, the Big League is a short print and the Titan and Tribute are serial numbered.


I also picked up this AFL Bowman Chrome in the dollar box at the Shipshewana show. I don't ever look up cards to see if I have them when I'm at a show, I just go by feel and I didn't think I had this one. Turns out I was right, for once.

These 8 cards give me 114 cards of the Big Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.