Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, April 11, 2022

Kid Kopech

Apparently my these this week so far is guys who played on Sunday.

This guy went 4 innings Sunday afternoon. He didn't look great but got through it which is a great sign. I like when a pitcher can adjust when they don't have their good stuff. He's still young and learning so it was good to see.


This was also in Sluggo's boxes. It's a short print variation of his rookie card. He's warming up in the bullpen here but he's a starter this year so now he only does that before the game.

This card gives me 76 of Kopech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.