Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, April 24, 2022

3 in 1

I'm not going to talk about my team because we suck right now but it's baseball season so we want to see baseball cards so the random popped up with a guy who didn't play for the Sox.


It is only one card but it's numbered. I grabbed this out of the dollar box at Shipshewana. This is my 3rd variation of this card but it's the only one serial numbered. Plus it's 3 pictures on 1 card

This 1 card gives me 692 cards of Barry.

1 comment:

  1. Great looking card. I think the only thing I would have changed is put the serial numbering on the back.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.