Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, December 16, 2022

42 of the Maize and Blue

Finally got some time to get my latest additions logged and scanned. I had to scan about 15 cards for TCDB as well which takes more time. I accidentally posted the wrong scan on one of them so I had to hit the inaccuracies and told on myself. Oops! It was my very last scan that I was adding so I was probably excited to be finished and jumped the gun.

Tomorrow were doing a card show in Fort Wayne. I'm trying not to buy any cards since I'm not getting many hours in the next few weeks. We'll see how well I stick with that.

Today's post is a team post so that narrows it down to 2. It would be the team that's still playing, because we're in the playoffs.





The above 23 cards came from my brother. I'm pretty sure I mentioned here that he is sorting cards for a guy that pays him and he sends me pics of any Michigan cards that he runs across and I let him know if I had them or not and he gives me the ones that I don't.

In the 2nd scan, the Joppru is misspelled. You get a Desmond Howard, an Amani Toomer, a couple of Steve (Aidan's dad) Hutchinson and even the lone basketball card of Tractor Traylor.

In that last photo up, you'll notice the top 3 cards. He gave me those 3 because I didn't have them. Technically, I still don't. I went to mark them off on TCDB and the numbers weren't matching up and I noticed the description on the back.

They are supposed to be autographed but they aren't so now I need to get the autographed versions so I can mark them off of the TCDB correctly.

I picked up these 4 at the last card show in Plymouth. I actually bought a couple of color variations of a Michigan player PC and he threw these 4 in with them for me. There are a ton of those TK Legacy cards and I'm far from having many.


I picked up this team set at Ace Sports Cards in Holland Michigan. We were up in the area for a card show and didn't buy much so we Googled for some local card shops and found this. What we didn't think of was that they were at the show so there wasn't much there but I managed to find a few cards, and this team set. I grabbed it because I recognized the years of having the fab 5, which are the top 5 shown.

I don't usually pick up this many Michigan cards because I don't generally shop for them unless they are PC players so it's nice that I actually added this many cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.