Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Vintage Bench

I didn't get any scanning done, I had the time but as we all know, scanning isn't very fun and I just couldn't get myself to do it. I pretty much sat around on my laptop all day.

Today's post is a Tier 3 collection that I haven't added to since May.


I bought both of these for $1 a piece. It was the dealer sitting behind us that we talked to all day. They aren't the best of conditions but I wasn't going to pass on a buck. I can upgrade them later if I decide to. I picked these up at last month's Fort Wayne show.

These 2 both go to the vintage collection as well but they put the Johnny Bench collection at 209 cards.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.